Avaya Support Forums

Avaya Support Forums (http://support.avaya.com/forums/index.php)
-   IP Office Contact Center (http://support.avaya.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   IPOCC custom reports (http://support.avaya.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10435)

tarasd 09-17-2015 08:22 AM

IPOCC custom reports

Has anyone been able to create "custom" reports out of the IPOCC?

oiduran 09-18-2015 09:34 AM

Do you review this manual ?
IP Office Contact Center – Reporting Task Based Guide

covar 09-22-2015 12:48 PM

I'm looking into Custom Reports myself. Within Avaya CCC we had the option of creating Custom Reports with Crystal Reports and with Avaya CCR through MS Report Builder 3.0. I understand how "custom" reporting works through the Avaya IPO CC interface. I am running 9.1 and need to be able to create statistics with custom formulas and indicators. What can be done to achieve this?

kruegerb 09-22-2015 11:49 PM

The way to use customers tools is to create a report with requested counters an export in cvs. Then import the cvs into customers tool for further handling. There is no direct interface in the database.

covar 09-23-2015 01:02 PM

Wow, that sucks! Anyone at least knows how to change the default headers within the tables so I can put a name instead of the abbreviated variable name? For example: totNewCon, just so I can change it to Answered.

mnorst 09-23-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by covar (Post 22915)
Wow, that sucks! Anyone at least knows how to change the default headers within the tables so I can put a name instead of the abbreviated variable name? For example: totNewCon, just so I can change it to Answered.

To change name of reporting fields... Goto Administration -> Service -> Reporting Filters. Find the statistic and double-click. Put in the new name and hit OK. The field will now be immediately changed on all historical reports (and exports). It keeps the original field name in brackets but puts the new name above the old on reports.

As for something like Crystal Reports, Qlikview, etc, the reporting engine is driven by the tr schema in the Postgres dbase, so you could probably connect to it with the Postgres ODBC driver and extract info. **NOTE: I have no idea if this would be sanctioned by Avaya or what it might do to future service requests.**

covar 09-23-2015 06:03 PM

Excellent! I saw the option but was hesitant. If now I know that the original labels are kept, so nothing else goes missing, I'll do that. Thanks for the reply!

jtarjanyi 09-30-2015 12:03 AM

You can reach the Transaction database tables directly from a customers tools (like MS reporting), but you have to write all the queries, there are no predefined.

Check Avaya IP Office Contact Center Feature Description.pdf chapter 8. This will describe the different level of transaction table.

With the postgre admin user you can create readonly user for reporting.

NOTE: to connect to postgreSQL you need 32bit version of ODBC driver. The 64bit version will never connect!