Avaya Support Forums

Avaya Support Forums (http://support.avaya.com/forums/index.php)
-   Contact Center Applications (http://support.avaya.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CMS Supervisor - Conection to host was refused (http://support.avaya.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4100)

ismab12 01-10-2014 11:53 AM

CMS Supervisor - Conection to host was refused

1 Attachment(s)
I have a problem with CMS supervisor every time i try to log in i receive the message ''conection to host was refused'' al the configuration is ok, it means CMS server version, connection

PC is running Windows 7
CMS server is 16.3
CMS Supervisor is r16.3 & r17 LA17 (i receive the same message using both)

tried reboot my PC did not work, unistall both CMS supervisor software did not work

the problem happens just on my PC, if i use another different PC to log in i can do it with out any problems

atached you will find some screens

please help :confused:

shaikht 01-11-2014 12:38 AM

You can try following to see if it helps:

if you are using telnet,try with ssh or viceversa

Try manual in option if still not used.

Still not worked, deleted all supervisor registries using regedit and install again.

ismab12 01-13-2014 12:28 PM

Thanks !

i have already unistalled and erased all CMS Supervisor registry and still not working ... it looks that it is a problem with my PC profile cause if a use a different PC's user ( i.e Domain User ) CMS works without any problem :(

do you have any idea if there is a teml file that is loaded somewhere in the user profile on the pc ??

ismab12 01-13-2014 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
attached you will find the logs of the error

Does anybody have an idea ?

shaikht 01-13-2014 10:47 PM

Hi

You can delete your profile of user from here:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Avaya\CMS Supervisor R17\Profiles

Also try to delete CVS_Cache.tmp file under cache older and let me know if it make some difference.

ismab12 01-17-2014 10:41 AM

Thanks shaikht

i have already erased the files and made no difference :( ..... i think i have to erase all my profile from the PC and create it again :(

dave1 01-20-2014 02:31 AM

From the PC that you are having the problem with can you check if the DNS is the same as on the PC on which the Supervisor is working.

You mentioned that the PC on which the Supervisor works is in the domain. Can you check if the PC on which you are facing the issue is also in the same domain.

ismab12 01-29-2014 04:05 PM

had to erased my profile from the PC wich has the problem, after create again the profile CMS supervisor could connect to the server

tikho2 02-11-2014 10:32 PM

Hi! Have same problem on my PC, cleaned everything from registry --> didn't help.
Same mistake occures - Connection to host was refused, so i use tutty to connect and use system.

nguyenhoangh 03-26-2014 02:40 AM

CMS Supervisor - Conection to host was refused

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismab12 (Post 9741)
had to erased my profile from the PC wich has the problem, after create again the profile CMS supervisor could connect to the server

Hi,

I has the same problem with you! Can you help me on that?

I tried to un-install and re-install but it doesn't help. I cannot find profile in the PC which install CMS Supervisor to delete and re-create it!

Thanks so much