View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 02:45 PM
mvickr mvickr is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
mvickr has 10 reputation points

Here is what they have to say:

A PRI hand off from the TA908E router will require a T1 cross over cable. However, I am showing the interface to be a SIP trunk on our router. Can you please confirm what service type you require for voice. Most IP Offices are SIP interface but we have supported PRI handoffs before.

I think we are SIP - what next?
Reply With Quote