View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM

mmmackin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreeb View Post
When I select Communication Server 1000E from Products then I am shown "Notices and Release Notes" dated Jul 18, 2010.
If I then click on View All then I do see more recent items (though I'm doubtful they are the most recent.
The criteria for displaying "Notices and Release Notes" appears to be dubious.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The publication dates displayed in the product's Notices and Release Notes do appear to be incorrect. We have submitted a ticket to have this issue addressed.

However, when I select "View All" and the Downloads & Documents page opens with search results for Communication Server 1000E, Release 7.0.x, I am seeing Product Support Notices and Application Notes dated 07 July 2012, and when I open them, this date does appear to be accurate. So I do believe this display appears to be working correctly in listing the most recent publications. It is possible that if you picked an older release, which has met or is nearing the End of System Sale lifecycle state, that the notices and release notes would be older and less frequent.

If you find any other examples of inaccurate or out-of-date information, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can correct.

Thanks!

Last edited by mmmackin; 07-11-2012 at 04:40 PM.