View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 01:08 PM
Brainiac

mqatatsheh has 10 reputation points

Hi Herna77 ...

As I mentioned it's , not a .wav format issue because I used the default IPOCC announcment, the result is same.
that when I call the topic number internally (from local extension), the announcement voice is very good quality, and from externally when calling topic number (from mobile or any other external number), the announcement voice is very bad quality.
Whatís I noted, now internally I have normal extensionís and Agent Extensionís, when calling the topic number from any normal extensions I hear the announcement with very good quality ( on System Status Active Calls this call using RTP Relay) . When calling the topic number from any agent phone the announcement quality is very bad and poor.(on System Status Active Calls this call using VCM)
And nothing changed when calling externally Poor quality when playing announcement and using VCM when monitor it on System Status Active Calls, so any call either is internal from agent extension or external using VCM have a Poor Quality when playing announcement.