View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 01:34 PM
fwilkepcs fwilkepcs is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 360
fwilkepcs has 18 reputation pointsfwilkepcs has 18 reputation points

Tried to deploy a new OVA twice. In first try I only set the first NIC as enabled and disabled the others. After initial setup I was able to get the MAC address via CLI and found out that I enabled the wron NIC in vSphere client. Result: Gateway, NTP and DNS were not reachable. Disabled the wrong, enabled the correct interface and everything seemed to be OK. But the results were the same. Traceroute to gateway was good (1 hop), traceroute to WebLM was bad (infinite hops...). Only difference to my first try was that DNS worked good to resolve weblm IP address.

I deployed OVA again with all NICs enabled and connection to GW, DNS, NTP was fine from the beginning. DNS works but in web interface I am not able to get a WebLM connection.
Reply With Quote