Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 PM

maxtsvetov has 10 reputation points
Default AACC 6.2 call doesn't return to queue

Hi!

We have AACC 6.2 SP5 with Avaya CM 5.2.1 , AES and SES.

We find out one big problem - when call is queued to the skillset
and then it starts ringing at the agent phone - after timeout which was set in Call Presentation class the call doesn't return to queue if all agent for this skillset in Not Ready. This call will just disconnects rigth after timeout.

But according to the script call should stay in queue for additional 120 seconds with music.

We were tracing this call using traceSES utility on SES server and we see that AACC sends CANCEL to SES when this situation happens.

Maxim
Old 02-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Guru

phemming has 10 reputation points

Maxim,

I had a similar problem (using CM6) when I created a very simple script that didn't loop round.
I only wanted to check messages/music so I didn't do a check to see if a skillset was open, placed call with no agents logged in and didn't loop script. Call in then disconnected when it reached end of script, this doesn't happen on an AML connection with CS1K
Old 02-19-2012, 10:30 AM

maxtsvetov has 10 reputation points

Paul, thank you! That did help!

Last edited by maxtsvetov; 03-03-2012 at 12:09 PM.