Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Support Site Feedback Community

Old 06-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Aspiring Member

cwoodhead has 10 reputation points
Default Chat won't popup.

Once I use chat it will not popup on the same computer. Clearing the browser history does not help.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Hot Shot

werickso has 11 reputation points
Default LAW Chat is not yet on-demand

You are only offered chat once per browser session. If you decline the first offer, it will not be presented again.

Although we are working towards chat-on-demand, the functionality is not available.

There are variables that change, but essentially, looking at Knowledge articles, and just time on the site should offer the chat dialog after you start a new browser session (i.e. close all your browsers and log back in to https://support.avaya.com)
Old 06-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Aspiring Member

cwoodhead has 10 reputation points

I have not been able to get the chat request to come up by starting a new browser session or by completly powering the PC down.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Aspiring Member

rutle has 10 reputation points
Default web chat

I am on hold for over 30 minutes and need to speak to a service rep. How do I get to a webchat or to a knowledge base article
Old 06-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Hot Shot

srector has 10 reputation points

Hi all,
I've private messaged both of the participants on the thread for some more details - Once I get those details, I can have our chat developers look at what's going on from system end.

Thanks for your patience
Susan | Avaya Support Web Team | Avaya Client Services For PRIORITY Service, create a Service Request online at http://support.avaya.com. Select Service Requests > Create Service Requests. Also, check service request status, order parts, and access the latest knowledge from our newly designed Avaya Support website!
Old 06-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Hot Shot

srector has 10 reputation points

rutle,
I noticed that you mentioned KB artcles.

Do you have an SSO login? If not, we can help you register through the site.

thanks
Susan | Avaya Support Web Team | Avaya Client Services For PRIORITY Service, create a Service Request online at http://support.avaya.com. Select Service Requests > Create Service Requests. Also, check service request status, order parts, and access the latest knowledge from our newly designed Avaya Support website!