Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Support Site Feedback Community

Old 10-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Guru

rbrookes has 10 reputation points

Thanks Ulf (bitte1) - that now makes 2. Anybody else that is interested in splitting this out please indicate that here.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:31 AM

tonicapablo has 10 reputation points
Default Hi, I am agree in order to create a specific Radvision/Scopia forum.

Thank you very much.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Hot Shot

rkoopman has 10 reputation points

Dear Russ,

As of now, we only got a few believers that came out of the shaddow.

But if i look at the readers amount : 7,367

That is the amount of people seeking some sort of info regarding Scopia.

Speaking for myself. You will find me seeking information on the Tek-Tips and Expert-Exchange forums, rather then the Avaya forum. At least regarding Scopia.

One might draw their own conclusions.

Regards,

Rene.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:31 AM
Whiz

micwood has 11 reputation points

Hey Rene,

I will bring this topic back up to the Scopia team for consideration.

Mike
Old 12-25-2014, 01:32 PM

mbondi has 10 reputation points
Default Interconnection forum

Hi All,

I don't mean to throw a stone into a still pond here, but I see an issue that some may agree with, and then again, some not.

I am a firm believer in keeping the correct forums for the correct product, but what about the problems encountered in the integration of the two Avaya technologies, i.e the Scopia Solution and IPOffice.

I see a gap in the inter-solution efforts and feel we could call all people to think of the bigger picture and how their specialties connect with others.

I have an issue with integration of a Scopia Enterprise Video Solution with IPOffice, and I may be posting my requests for assistance into the wrong forum under Small Business Solutions and I should rather post in the Scopia Forum?

A lot of interest has been shown in the Scopia forum, so can we please ask nicely and get it over with and start posting?

Where can we get more information and assistance in the integration of the components? Is there a chance of creating say an Interconnection forum for brewing other ideas?

Thanks for the great work.

Mike

Old 01-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Hot Shot

rkoopman has 10 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbondi View Post
Hi All,

I don't mean to throw a stone into a still pond here, but I see an issue that some may agree with, and then again, some not.

I am a firm believer in keeping the correct forums for the correct product, but what about the problems encountered in the integration of the two Avaya technologies, i.e the Scopia Solution and IPOffice.

I see a gap in the inter-solution efforts and feel we could call all people to think of the bigger picture and how their specialties connect with others.

I have an issue with integration of a Scopia Enterprise Video Solution with IPOffice, and I may be posting my requests for assistance into the wrong forum under Small Business Solutions and I should rather post in the Scopia Forum?

A lot of interest has been shown in the Scopia forum, so can we please ask nicely and get it over with and start posting?

Where can we get more information and assistance in the integration of the components? Is there a chance of creating say an Interconnection forum for brewing other ideas?

Thanks for the great work.

Mike

Hi there Mike,

At the risk of sounding stupid...what forum are you referring to where you mentioned the "Scopia forum" ?

Meanwhile i am bumping this up the ladder.

Regards,

Rene.