Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 07-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Whiz

agetor has 10 reputation points
Default AACC 6.3 Inbound Voice Closed Reason Codes

Hi guys,
Need some urgent assistance here. How do I set/enable closing reason codes for inbound voice calls? I have been able to do this for Outbound, Web/Chat, etc but cannot find the corresponding inbound setting anywhere. Is this available at all???

Thanks.
Tony

Last edited by agetor; 07-25-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Edited to replace Disposition Code with Closing Reason Code
Old 07-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Whiz

Can anyone help me out with an answer to the last question at least?

Thanks.
Tony
Old 07-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Hot Shot

hill23 has 10 reputation points
Default May be a late....but

Hi Tony,

Disposition codes are only for outbound contacts.

The equivalent for inbound voice contacts is probaly going to be Activity Codes. These are programmed on the CCMA under Configuration - Activity Codes. I've only experience on a CS1k, but Agents will need to have an activity key (ACNT) programmed on their associated phoneset on a spare key, even if they are using AAAD. You can also program Not ready reason codes, in which case the ACD queues will also need NRAC set to Yes.

Have a search through the documentation and you should find all you need to know.

Cheers,
Paul.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Whiz

Hi Paul,
Many thanks for the response. I had already explored the Activity and Not Ready reason codes, but the customer and I found the multimedia Closed Reason Codes to be more convenient.
Would use the Activity Codes then.
Thanks once again.
Tony

Last edited by agetor; 07-25-2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Edited to replace Disposition with Closed Reason Codes.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:24 AM
Aspiring Member

geertverheyen has 10 reputation points

Hi,

Were you able to use activity codes for voice?
Could you explain how to do this?

Thanks,

Geert
Old 09-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Whiz

Yes.

Login to Contact Center Manager and access the Configuration option. Then select your CCMS --> Activity Codes. Add in the various closed reason code options for inbound voice calls. Use a separate number range from the Agent not-ready reason codes and you should be fine.

Generally, this does not give me the same flexibility/power as the closed reason codes of the multimedia components, but in the absence of other options, used it anyway.

Regards
Tony