Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Avaya Aura & Unified Communications

Old 04-30-2014, 10:04 PM

pkpatrick has 10 reputation points
Default SMGR 6.3 Very Slow

I have three different customers with SMGR 6.3 geo-redundant servers that are very slow. Usually, after clicking an item I have to wait as much as two minutes for the that item to open or process. I never have seen this on single server versions of 6.3 or on older versions of SMGR. Has anyone else had this issue; if so, what is the fix?
Old 05-19-2014, 04:40 AM

anismomin has 10 reputation points

Upgrade the SMGR 6.3 to latest version. The issue will be resolved.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
Aspiring Member

caleast117 has 10 reputation points
Default S8300 LSP Install

I am having similar issue, with slow response. During installation, if I click to open cdom, it sits for up to 5 minutes, and then times out. If i do get to the point of installing the patch's it stays in refresh mode for at least 10 minutes.All web pages are slow to open, but anything I try and do in cdom is super slow.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:47 AM

disaiam has 12 reputation points
Default Latest SMGR Release.

The latest release of System Manager is 6.3.8. The GA date was June 2, 2014
Old 07-01-2014, 07:43 AM

dicke3 has 10 reputation points
Default Smgr 6.3.8

WE upgraded from 6.3.6 to .3.8 and it is still slow. It is slow enough that it is not uncommon for ie to time out. I have run the command "service jboss restart". SSH in to SMGR to run this command in cli. It should not be service affecting but does take about 20 minutes to complete befor you can web back in to SMGR. This sped up our system but it is still much slower than older releases of software.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Legend

mlombardi1 has 25 to 49 reputation pointsmlombardi1 has 25 to 49 reputation pointsmlombardi1 has 25 to 49 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by anismomin View Post
Upgrade the SMGR 6.3 to latest version. The issue will be resolved.
Typical Avaya response. Instead of mountains of patches, how about better quality control? SMGR is loaded with issues.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Aspiring Member

kdesan has 10 reputation points
Default System Manager still slow

We have 6.3.14 release of system manager and it is as slow as any of the prior releases. Honestly makes working with sip stations nearly impossible.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Hot Shot

tonycalkins has 10 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdesan View Post
We have 6.3.14 release of system manager and it is as slow as any of the prior releases. Honestly makes working with sip stations nearly impossible.
Yes, it is getting horrible. Prognosis says that the physical memory is at 99% and the virtual memory is at 85%. It seems there is a memory leak somewhere. I guess I will need to do a reboot.