Originally Posted by nilamurgan View Post
Mate have an issue with One-x Mobile 5.2.1 sp3

when I do list off-pbx-telephone station-mapping I get the following

STATION TO OFF-PBX TELEPHONE MAPPING
Station Appl CC Phone Number Config Trunk Mapping Calls
Extension Set Select Mode Allowed
5025 OPS 5025 1 / 5 both all
5025 ONE-X 005025 / 4 origination all

For some reason the bottom ONE-X has 005025 as the phone number and I can't see how to change that, any ideas? The extn should be 5025
The entry for 005025 is automatically created when you provision a user in 1XM. You cant do anything via PBX programming to modify/delete this entry. To remove it, you must unlicense the user in 1XM. BTW - the syntax of 005025 is normal behaviour.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Aspiring Member

hgpartida has 10 reputation points

Hello, can some post the station mapping screen? The document only said no to configure EC500, but doesnt said how to configure station mapping.

Best Regards
Old 10-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Hot Shot

mishra6 has 10 reputation points

display off-pbx-telephone station-mapping 78920 Page 1 of 3
STATIONS WITH OFF-PBX TELEPHONE INTEGRATION

Station Application Dial CC Phone Number Trunk Config Dual
Extension Prefix Selection Set Mode
78920 ONE-X - 011919867521249 ars DMX
78920 ONE-X - 0078920 98

You should two Entries Per station. Internaly it will use either EC500 or PBFMC license.

You just have to license the user in the 1XM and the entries will get created by the 1XM by sending SIP encoded messages..

Do let me know incase you have any other questions
Old 10-28-2010, 10:33 AM

jgattens has 10 reputation points
Default One X Mobile Multi site set up

I have One X Mobile 5.2 up and running one of my offices. I need to know if I can add more locations this server? I have 2 more CM 5.2 system each with their own Modular Messageing (MSS) set up. Trying to avoid buying and installing 3 separate One X system for each office. Avaya sais you can do it but I cannot find any documentaion to support that. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Hot Shot

Solution Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgattens View Post
I have One X Mobile 5.2 up and running one of my offices. I need to know if I can add more locations this server? I have 2 more CM 5.2 system each with their own Modular Messageing (MSS) set up. Trying to avoid buying and installing 3 separate One X system for each office. Avaya sais you can do it but I cannot find any documentaion to support that. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
You can add all the MM servers using the Voicemail configuration under Avaya Setup on the admin Page.
Similarly you can add multiple CM's under the CM configuration.

Once Done, you need to create different Class of Service Profiles under Avaya Setup on Admin Screen. In each COS from the Dropdown select the MM and the CM for that site.

When you are importing users, you will have to assign them their specific COS (which holds their CM and MM info)

Hope that helps..

Old 10-28-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra6 View Post
You can add all the MM servers using the Voicemail configuration under Avaya Setup on the admin Page.
Similarly you can add multiple CM's under the CM configuration.

Once Done, you need to create different Class of Service Profiles under Avaya Setup on Admin Screen. In each COS from the Dropdown select the MM and the CM for that site.

When you are importing users, you will have to assign them their specific COS (which holds their CM and MM info)

Hope that helps..

Thanks for the information. I asume I will need to import the license files into One X server for the other 2 CMs for this to work? And also need to do the MM and SIP trunk programming first correct? Thanks again!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Hot Shot

Quote:
Thanks for the information. I asume I will need to import the license files into One X server for the other 2 CMs for this to work? And also need to do the MM and SIP trunk programming first correct? Thanks again!
no u dont need extra licenses
licenses r only for the users
Old 10-29-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra6 View Post
no u dont need extra licenses
licenses r only for the users
One more question. If I use the split server set up can I have onne server in my DMZ and mutiple servvers internally pointing to it? Or do you need to do a 1 to 1 set up?
Old 04-29-2011, 08:45 AM

Default One X Mobile 5.2 Bridged Call issue

I have a user (user A) that has a bridged appearance for another person (user B). Both are One X Mobile users. When you call user A the Cell phone of user B rings. I have checked the One X server and have disabled the "Simulring bridged appearance" option but it still happens. The onely way around it was to remove the bridged appearance. This happens to any users that are set up like this. Any ideas what to check next?

CM - 5.2
One X - 5.2.4.0.12
Old 04-29-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
I have a user (user A) that has a bridged appearance for another person (user B). Both are One X Mobile users. When you call user A the Cell phone of user B rings. I have checked the One X server and have disabled the "Simulring bridged appearance" option but it still happens. The onely way around it was to remove the bridged appearance. This happens to any users that are set up like this. Any ideas what to check next?

CM - 5.2
One X - 5.2.4.0.12
Update. User A has bridge appearance or User B. User A calles User B and Cell of User A rings. If you call user B from any other phone it works fine or if you remove the brdg-appr from User A and then call B from A it works fine. This sounds like possible bug?