Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Office Contact Center

Old 12-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Whiz

sfrits has 10 reputation points
Default Playing Average Time till Answer

Have macro setup to tell callers their position in queue. Now need to add step that with calculate and then speak to the caller the average wait time. Is there an example for this already or has anyone set this up. Believe you would use the call tag Mon_AvgTConvWait but not quite sure how to get the time "played" to the callers.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:29 AM
Genius

kruegerb has 12 reputation points
Default example available in IPOCC9.1.iso

in the attachment is an example for playing position in Queue and estimated Waiting time. the same is delelivered with the IPOCC 9.1 in folder examples
Attached Files
File Type: zip queuePosition_EstimateWaittime.zip (2.8 KB, 95 views)
Old 01-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Whiz

Text for the Position_waittime.cfe states that the task tag c.positionInQueue needs to be preconfigured as Type=System and then Number/Integer. System option for configuring the task is grayed out and cannot be slected. What are we missing?
Old 01-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Whiz

Have used the sample Position/Waittime IVR script and for some reason still having issues. Wait Time continues to say "0 seconds" and the Position in Queue just says "Position in queue is" and never gives position in queue. Have tried several options and still having issues. Again, what are we missing? Seems like it has to be a tag or variable that is not set or not playing.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Whiz

Able to get the call flow to now play the position in queue to the caller. Still having issue getting the call flow to play the "expected wait time" to the caller. Per example trying to utilize the tag Mon_AvgTConvWait and all I get is "the expected wait time is 0 seconds".
Old 01-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Genius

kruegerb has 12 reputation points

Have you created a topic variable assigend to the tag Mon_AvgTConvWait? where there topic calls before which answered? Mon_AvgTConvWait will be set with the avg waiting time till conversation from reporting data.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Whiz

Have created a variable (Configuration>System>Variables for the Topic we are using with the tag Mon_AvgTConvWait and a value of 0. Then built an IVR script with a Text to Speech that says "The expected wait time is <:Mon_AvgTConvWait:> seconds." Then, in the call flow have callers routed to the topic, do a check for available agents and if none are available route to the IVR announcement to give them the expected wait time and then play music until an agent is free. All I get on the wait time is 0 seconds being said. Is there another step or variable that needs to be entered to make this work? Everytinh looks to be OK but there has to be one thing missing or not set. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:47 AM
Whiz

Issue resolved. Found that the variable was also used in another test Topic. Deleted from that Topic and made sure it was on the production Topic. Then did restart and expected wait time is now playing for callers.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Hot Shot

mstasiek has 10 reputation points

Hello,

I'm using IPOCC 9.0.3 and queue position and estimated answer time not work .
I installed attached IVR script and CallFlow example.

In queue position i hear always "0 second"
In estimated answer time i hear "c.positionInQueue".

What should I do to make it works?

I would be grateful for any help.

Regards

Martin.