Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 04-11-2017, 06:14 PM

kumar1396 has 10 reputation points
Default Source of truth for Agents / Skills

Hi,

I am working on creating some reports by pulling data from Avaya CMS db. I am using Synonym table to get the list of Agent's name or Skill name to show in the report. But what I noticed that not all the agents or skills entries are there in Synonym table.

I would like to know, is Synonym right table to look for all the agents and skills list? If not (which seems to be the case), can you please suggest other tables which can be the source of truth for all the agents and Skills?

Thanks,
Niraj
Old 04-14-2017, 03:13 AM
Hot Shot

tcanla has 10 reputation points

There are limits to the duration that some of the transaction summary tables are allowed to hold data. The most time sensitive data is in the Hsplit and Hagent table where they can retained for a MAX of 62 days (your local site parameters might be set below that max number of days). There is NOTHING you can do to have rows older than 62 day be retained. And your system may be set to a shorter duration. To keep that data you must pull it out of CMS to a separate files or database.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:33 PM
Genius

marzahn has 24 reputation pointsmarzahn has 24 reputation points
Solution Delivered Split/Skill - Agent Table Source

Perhaps I do not understand the question. But my answer would be to run a list agent in ASA and export the result to a comma delimited file. This provides "raw date" with which, you can do anything.
Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
299 Promenade Street
Providence, RI 02908-5720
401-459-6677 (Direct "Find-me" Line)
Old 04-20-2017, 03:34 PM

kumar1396 has 10 reputation points

Thanks for your response. Basically I am looking for a table in CMS database, from where I can get list of all the agents ID and name and split/skill ID and name?
When you mention ASA, do you mean Avaya Site Administration? Can you please suggest how do I do using ASA?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:23 AM
Genius

marzahn has 24 reputation pointsmarzahn has 24 reputation points
Solution Delivered Quick Data Dump from Avaya Site Admin (ASA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar1396 View Post
Thanks for your response. Basically I am looking for a table in CMS database, from where I can get list of all the agents ID and name and split/skill ID and name?
When you mention ASA, do you mean Avaya Site Administration? Can you please suggest how do I do using ASA?
Sure can Kumar!
Open ASA.
Run the command: "list agent-loginID"
Click on the word "File" in the upper left corner.
From the drop-down menu select export.

I have attached a Job Aid I made in MS Word to explain the process to my teammates.
Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
299 Promenade Street
Providence, RI 02908-5720
401-459-6677 (Direct "Find-me" Line)

Tags
agents, skills