Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 05-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Hot Shot

alexsafonov has 10 reputation points
Default UUI in SIP VP

Dear all.
I have a voice portal which is sip connected to CM. Also i have CCE. The problem is that when i add an UUI in VP it then pass into sip trunk and from AES this data is encoded like UUI_USER_SPECIFIC and this data is not pass into CCE (but i see this data on hard phone by pressing UUI-INFO button). Is it possible to convert this data into UUI_IA5_ASCII?

I use shared UUI in Voice portal and in SIP trunk on CM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Aspiring Member

vkumar has 10 reputation points

when you say the data is not passed to CCE... can you be more specific... does AES not send it, or you dont see it in CCE because it is encoded as USER_SPECIFIC?
Old 05-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Hot Shot

Hi,
i mean that data is passed to CCE but as UUI_USER_SPECIFIC, which is not supported by CCE.
So i'm looking for solution how to pass data from SIP enabled VP to be encoded as UUI_IA5_ASCII
Old 05-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Aspiring Member

vkumar has 10 reputation points

If your application is transferring an incoming call, Voice Portal will simply pass along whatever UUI it receives, in whatever format the UUI was received in. In this scenario, you will need to change the configuration of the device that originally generates the UUI to send it in the desired format.

If you have a CCXML application that is doing a <createcall> and passing the UUI using the attribute <aai>, then your application can control the encoding type. To get IA5_ASCII encoding, begin your <aai> string with the characters "PD,04;". (That gobbledygook says that you want protocol discriminator 4, which happens to be IA5_ASCII.) So, for example, to create a call where the UUI passed is "1234" encoded using IA5_ASCII, set <aai> to "PD,04;1234".
Old 05-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Hot Shot

i have VXML app which generate UUI
if i set PD,04 i don't have any UUI in CTI ( i look AES trace)
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Hot Shot

mwawiorko has 10 reputation points

any solutions?

I'm facing similar problem: I've got AVP connected via SIP with CM using SES. What I wanted to do is transfer call to station logged to CM (h323 station).
I've got simple app written in Dialog Designer which transfer blind to station.
Using AES and UCID-button on my phone I can see valid UCID but no User-to-User info.
For setting UUI I use AAI field.

What is weird: I see, that with SIP REFER there is *only* UCID in SIP header field named User-to-User. AVP doesn't add AAI to this header.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Michal
Old 06-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Hot Shot

Hi,

first of all you need to configure UUI to shared modet then
you need to add the following value into AAI Field:

PD,04;C8,HEX ENCODED UUI DATA
Old 06-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Hot Shot

no result;/
in SessionSlots logs on MPP I see that AAI is set, but I can't see it in transfer (REFER) in SIP Header under User-to-User header...

I've tested it on VP 4.1 sp1, as You know it's not current release-maybe that's an issue?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Hot Shot

alexsafonov,

can You provide config from Your CM: features, special-application, customer-options?

Thanks
Old 10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Aspiring Member

kishore123 has 10 reputation points

Hello All,

I need to do similar integration, I can see IVR application sending the AAI data with hex coded along with the header PD,04;C8, but still not able to see the data in the CCE client log. I have set the transport mode to shareduui and it is the same on the CM trunk. Any ideas where would be the problem. The same works perfectly well when we do popup thru One-X agent.

Thanks