Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Small and Medium Business Communications

Old 06-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Hot Shot

ghall1 has 10 reputation points
Question IPO Server Edition Expansion upgrade using Manager Program

Hello,

I have an existing IPO Server Edition solution installed and I need to upgrade 2 x IP500v2 expansion's. I know that I can upgrade them both by using the Web Manager and even schedule them for out of hours, but the 2 sites in question poor quality data links back to the Primary Server.
I have tried using the Manager Upgrade Wizard and the upgrade fails.
The expansions are on version 9.1.4 and I'm upgrading to 9.1.7
Any suggestions

TIA
Old 07-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Guru

kirchenlo has 15 reputation pointskirchenlo has 15 reputation points

Hallo,

as far as I understood, you need to check „Program Code” in the security settings.
Security Settings\ System \ Unsecured Interfaces

After checking the “Program Code” option you should be able to use Manager to upgrade the IP500v2 Expansion Unit.

Regards
Old 07-06-2016, 05:54 AM
Hot Shot

ghall1 has 10 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirchenlo View Post
Hallo,

as far as I understood, you need to check „Program Code” in the security settings.
Security Settings\ System \ Unsecured Interfaces

After checking the “Program Code” option you should be able to use Manager to upgrade the IP500v2 Expansion Unit.

Regards
Hi kirchenlo,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I also got that info from another forum and tried that and then did the upgrade but it still failed.
I can't find anything documented and was hoping some of the Avaya guys who used to give replies on here would respond.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:19 AM
Whiz

rdagur has 10 reputation points

hi you can try upg after "reset security settings".

if failed than first reset and re create SYSTEM SD card via manager using sd card reader.
than try upg process.