Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Small and Medium Business Communications

Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 PM

navar73 has 10 reputation points
Default IPO One X Outlook plugin trouble

Hi guys,

i'm kind of scratching my head on this one.
Windows 10 64bit

I download the onexassistant installer which brings the avaya ip outlook plugin. I've ran the installer as ADMIN and under comp. mode Win 8, Win 7. I've done COMPLETE and CUSTOM install.

It doesn't install the plugin. I've loaded the plug in from another PC ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\OneXOutlookPlugin ) with the thanks of RDP drive sharing and copied the folder into the Win 10 machine *BOTH ARE WIN 10 64bit*

When I manually add the plug in *outlook 2016* it fails on a ringing.wav file located in the /sounds folder, which no machine running a working Win 10 Outlook 2016 has in it's IP Office\oneXoutlookplugin folder...

Anyone have any experience with this?

PS: I've uninstalled oneXassistant multiple times, I've ran it admin/comp mode; ran it as repair/modify and nothing installs the folder "\oneXOutlookPlugin" - Folder isn't even created.

Last edited by navar73; 07-14-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:53 AM

bump

come on guys, 29 views and no one has any input?
Old 07-18-2016, 08:07 AM

101 views --- sounds like a bump to me.

Anyone? Any input is appreciated.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:31 AM

I'm making progression to atleast figure out WHY the issue is happening. Thank you everyone for your input! I'm sure many would love to know why this happens and how to work around it, eventually.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:56 AM
Hot Shot

rmagal has 10 reputation points
Default one x outlook call assistant plugin

I was told that the call assistant one x plugin on office 2016 will only be supported on the new release 10. I was at a server edition and asked because i have a customer with the same problem.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Hot Shot

rmagal has 10 reputation points
Default Plugin

A server edition class, and asked.