Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Office Contact Center

Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Brainiac

sealet has 10 reputation points
Default Change outgoing CLI in IPOCC

Hi All,

Have setup a taskflow for a customer that routes calls based on digits entered in an IVR, basic stuff mostly copied from the templates.

One of the options routes to an external number.

The customer wants the external number to see the CLI of the original caller, not of the call centre.

I have tried a few logical operations to change this, but IPOCC just seems to dial the number with its default shortcode.

I know you can change the ExternalOAD tag for the Dialler to show different CLIs, but this tag seems to have no effect on calls routed by the taskflow.

Does anyone know of a way to get IPOCC to dial out using the CLI of the incoming caller?

Thanks

Tom
Old 02-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Brainiac

Bump.

Anyone?
Old 02-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Brainiac

kgerhold217 has 10 reputation points
Default Try this

They adding caller ID to the Contact Center Extension in IP Office either through short codes or SIP information on the user.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:56 PM
Brainiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgerhold217 View Post
They adding caller ID to the Contact Center Extension in IP Office either through short codes or SIP information on the user.
Thanks kgerhold.

The problem is I need IPOCC to do this dynamically when it forwards an incoming call.
I don't know what the CLI will be, so I can't pre-program it in the IPO.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:21 AM
Brainiac

kgerhold217 has 10 reputation points
Default Something to think about

It almost sounds like twinning would work for this if you could get the IPOCC to pass the caller id of the caller to the IPO when connecting with the external destination. Just to see what is passed to the system. Test setting up an external destination to go to an extension with twinning turned on and see what is passed to your mobile phone. Then see how you may be able to manipulate that. Don't forget you could possibly use VMPro variables to make this work too.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:26 AM
Brainiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgerhold217 View Post
It almost sounds like twinning would work for this if you could get the IPOCC to pass the caller id of the caller to the IPO when connecting with the external destination. Just to see what is passed to the system. Test setting up an external destination to go to an extension with twinning turned on and see what is passed to your mobile phone. Then see how you may be able to manipulate that. Don't forget you could possibly use VMPro variables to make this work too.
That's true, the issue is that I cannot get IPOCC to pass the incoming CLI out.

Monitor shows that it is never referenced in any of the SIP messages except the incoming call.

It's more, how do I get IPOCC to do this?
All the info is present, I just cant work out what to do in the taskflow to make IPOCC use it.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:43 AM
Aspiring Member

mjaycocks has 10 reputation points

Try adding a short code to the "IP Office Contact Center" SIP Extension user within IP Office.

Code = N
Feature = Dial (or maybe DialExtn)
Telephone Number = .SS

The .SS should hopefully “Replace with the full set of dialled digits that triggered the short code match” and “pass through the calling party number”.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:58 AM
Aspiring Member

schmi242 has 10 reputation points
Default Any Updates?

Hi Sealet,
have you found a way to get this to work?
Facing the same problem with one of my customers.

thanks and regards,
julian