Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 09-18-2012, 05:26 AM
Aspiring Member

walidmohamed has 10 reputation points
Default BCMS Error 8503

I've got a strange thing going on when I attempt to register one particular Client in BCMS. If the client is Joe Avaya, his machine name is javaya, his NT username is javaya, and the name of the client I created is javaya. When he tried to log in to BCMS, he gets an 8503 error, "This client is not registered with that server." When I look at the error log, I see unknown user [javaya] attempted to log in. I've even deleted the name and added it back, and nothing helps. When I look at the log, I see a line where I've added the client, then the next line where he tries to log in but seems to not be recognized. Both reference javaya.
His name was in the middle of a list of clients that I added, and all the others work fine. I even deleted three old client names, thinking that there may be some limit on the total number of clients.
Has anyone out there every experienced this sort of error?
Old 11-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Aspiring Member

dgoddard26 has 10 reputation points
Smile Did You find a resolution ?

Hi

I have the same issue and wondered if you discovered what was causing the problem.
Many thanks

Dave
Old 12-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Aspiring Member

capobp has 10 reputation points

We have ran into the same thing after a customer changed their domain name. After blowing out the the client software and deleting the user a couple times it worked.