Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Hot Shot

francisyates has 10 reputation points

This was a known problem with AACC 6.x SP4, it was resolved with some additional CCMA patches on CCMA for SP4
Old 01-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Hot Shot

tmerkouris has 10 reputation points

Hi,
We are having the same problem. After installing AACC a couple of times in o co-resident enviroment (1st time with domain and last without), cannot login to CCMA webpage. We have installed the latest SP5 patches, but no luck. Also the user iceAdmin has been succesfully created. Did you find a solution?
By the way, did you had any problems during installation? Because in my case installation hunged several times to media server and I had to restart the procedure.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Brainiac

stphnwd has 10 reputation points

Be sure that you are not running in Admin Approval Mode (UAC). By default Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit has the following settings.

Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy

Local Policies > Security Options >

User Account Control: Use Admin Approval Mode for the built-in Administrator account = Disabled (DEFAULT)

User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Enabled (DEFAULT)

If you are getting prompted during the installation to allow the program then your server has UAC enabled. If you are using the built-in Administrator account for installation then you will not run into this issue. If you are using a different local account that is part of the Administrators group and the policy Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode is set to ENABLED then you will have definite issues with your installation and not being able to log into CCMA is one of them. If this is the case you will need to have your server reimaged to remedy. Simply changing the policy will most likely not resolve the issue.

Additionally as someone eluded to in a previous post there could be other Group Policy settings from the Domain that are getting in the way. I use a lab reference during my installations if I run into issues to rule out a Group Policy setting.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Hot Shot

tmerkouris has 10 reputation points

Thank you for your reply stphnwd.

Well, I reinstalled Windows and tried to install AACC (co-resident environment) with default local Administrator account (without joining a domain) and UAC disabled but installation keeps failing at Avaya Media Server component.
Has anyone tried to install AMS along with other AACC components (co-resident)? Did you had any issues, like I do?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Hot Shot

jd8484 has 10 reputation points
Default Unable to log into CCMA as Webadmin

There a is issue with the way 2008 server applies the security permissions to the encrypted files CCMA relies on to encrypt the CCMA webadmin password durring install. If you go into ADAM and see the CCMA password as plain text webadmin, then this issue pertains to you. Go to C:\ProgramData\microsoft\crypto\RSA\MachineKeys then for each file there, under security > advanced> owner tab make sure that the administrators group is the owner. Then reinstall the CCMA application.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Aspiring Member

ljuhasz has 10 reputation points

Hi!

This tread is quite old, but i hope somebody found the solution for this problem.

I have the same issue on new installation, 6.2 with SP6 + newest patch (what is available on support.avaya.com page). The error what i get, when im trying to log into CCMA is: "You have entered an invalid User Name/Password combination. If you have forgotten the password, please contact your administrator. "

The installation was successful.
CCMA is in domain.
I've logged into server utility, but still cant log in to CCMA.
Symposium WC service is running.
The Security options are set up like:
User Account Control: Use Admin Approval Mode for the built-in Administrator account = Disabled (DEFAULT)
User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Disabled
I have all priviligies to folder: C:\ProgramData\microsoft\crypto\RSA\MachineKeys

Do you have any further suggestion?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Hot Shot

francisyates has 10 reputation points

My guess would be that a domain policy has been applied that is impacting one or more of the files, there are many files that it could be... i would try removing it from the domain and then testing, or have the IT department exclude the server from the Group Policy. Group Policy causes many issues with CCMA
Old 12-03-2012, 09:19 AM

dschaa has 10 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljuhasz View Post
Hi!

This tread is quite old, but i hope somebody found the solution for this problem.

I have the same issue on new installation, 6.2 with SP6 + newest patch (what is available on support.avaya.com page). The error what i get, when im trying to log into CCMA is: "You have entered an invalid User Name/Password combination. If you have forgotten the password, please contact your administrator. "

The installation was successful.
CCMA is in domain.
I've logged into server utility, but still cant log in to CCMA.
Symposium WC service is running.
The Security options are set up like:
User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Disabled
I have all priviligies to folder: C:\ProgramData\microsoft\crypto\RSA\MachineKeys

Hi

have you found a solution to your login problem. We have the same issue!!

Regards Dieter
Old 12-14-2013, 01:25 PM

yisaev has 10 reputation points
Default AACC - CCMA webadmin login failure

Hi All, New installation of AACC 6.3 SP11 on virtual customer server (co-resident environment) with CS1K AML. We have the same issue with webadmin login and with iceAdmin password change. The server in domain.
We checked the encryption of webadmin password - all ok.

Old 12-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Whiz

frade2 has 11 reputation points
Unhappy CCMA webadmin login failure

We are installing AACC 6.4 version to get the in a co-resident installation environment.
Some errors appear during install CCMA ADAM, regarding (I guess) AD-LDS, but installation completes and reports success.

When go attempt to login to the CCMA using the default 'webadmin' user and password, we ge the login page error description saying 'You have entered an invalid Username/password combination'.

Is there any logs we could check or settings we could verify so that we can login to the CCMA? Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks,
David