Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 05-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Whiz

frade2 has 11 reputation points
Default AVG Time Wait CMS

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to calculate in CMS the Average time wait for incoming calls?

it is a neccesary data for a custom report.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Genius

shaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation points

Hi,

You can use "Avg Speed Ans" .It is part of many standard historical reports.
It is defined as The average time the split/skill ACD calls were waiting in queue and ringing before being answered by an agent. Calculation for same is:
ANSTIME/ ACDCALLS, <AVG_ANSWER_SPEED>

I hope it fulfil your requirement.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Whiz

Default Thanks!!!

Hi,

THANKS a lot for your reply, shaikht, I think AVG_ANSWER_SPEED is a very nice calculation for the report...but what i need also is AVG wait time for all incoming calls queued (no matter if they are answered or abandoned)

You can get this data by VDN or Skill?

Sorry for not be clear first time....
Old 05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Genius

shaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation points

Hi,

We dont have any standard report to give avg wait time. But we have something called maxdelay in Split/Skill Service Level report , which give you maximum time called was waiting:
Max Delay
The maximum time that a caller
waited in queue and ringing before:
Being answered
Abandoning
Being redirected
Receiving a busy signal
Being disconnected
MAXOCWTIME,
max(MAXOCWTIME)

Even we do have real time report called Skill Status report which gives details on expected wait time.

You may also check with Avaya APS if they can design report for you to give avg wait time. Please be nothifed that it may be billable to engage them if you dont have valid CAS contract.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:55 AM

arena7 has 10 reputation points
Default AVG Time Wait

Hello,

I need obtain the average waiting time of a call before it is answered or abandoned,too.
Can you help me?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Whiz

THANKS a lot, shaikht

Regards
Old 05-13-2014, 03:14 AM

arena7 has 10 reputation points
Default AVG Time Wait CMS

Do you thinf this would work?

(ABNTIME+ANSTIME)/(ABNCALLS+ACDCALLS)
Old 05-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Genius

Yes, I think it should cover the wait time since call will be either answered or abandon.
But still we cannot be 100% sure if call is flowed from one vdn to other or from one skill to other.