Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Small and Medium Business Communications

Old 07-13-2015, 07:48 AM
Aspiring Member

farre21 has 10 reputation points
Default Echo on inbound calls that go to hunt group

Hi,

We have an ip office 500 v2 (ip500v2.bin). We have 4 analog lines coming in to the system and 11 H323 sets (9608 and 1608L).

I'm having an issue where if the system is set to Away and the AA answers the call, and the caller Zero's out (which rings all phones).

I've tried turning AGC control on and off on all sets.

I've done auto impedance match on all lines.

I've turned echo cancellation/reduction on and off.

None of which seem to fix the problem.

If I plug a regular analog phone into the line and call it, there is no echo and it works fine.

If a caller does NOT zero out and dials an extension directly, there is no echo.

Anybody have any ideas on what else I could do/try/check?

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Genius

zakabog has 25 to 49 reputation pointszakabog has 25 to 49 reputation pointszakabog has 25 to 49 reputation points

Check System Status, do a trace of the active call going to the zero out group, find out where it ends up and what it's doing. If your lines work fine directly and only have a problem with the hunt group then figure out why that's the case. Make sure you're always coming in on the same analog line as well (direct and hunt group test calls), there could be one bad line in the system.

Tags
inbound echo