Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Telephony and Convergence

Old 01-27-2016, 12:26 AM
Hot Shot

pagui2 has 10 reputation points
Post Call route

Hi Guys!

I am using a IP Office 500, I have one really important question because the routing for outgoing calls are being mess sometimes.

i have 3 Lines configured. 2 different lines of PABX

1. PRI Line
2. PABX Line No. 555555
3 PABX line No. 7777777

PABX 1 555555 is only used for the reception and also PABX 2 77777 is used for different reception only.

and the PRI lines was use to other the other staff and the rest with direct lines.

- the main issue is when the reception with 555555 line make calls sometimes, the caller id or the number will show to the recipient of the call will show the other reception line the 777777 its happen sometimes. and sometime its fine.

could you please help me why this is keep on happening?
Old 02-18-2016, 09:01 AM
Genius

marzahn has 24 reputation pointsmarzahn has 24 reputation points
Solution Delivered Manage Your Outpulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagui2 View Post
Hi Guys!

I am using a IP Office 500, I have one really important question because the routing for outgoing calls are being mess sometimes.

i have 3 Lines configured. 2 different lines of PABX

1. PRI Line
2. PABX Line No. 555555
3 PABX line No. 7777777

PABX 1 555555 is only used for the reception and also PABX 2 77777 is used for different reception only.

and the PRI lines was use to other the other staff and the rest with direct lines.

- the main issue is when the reception with 555555 line make calls sometimes, the caller id or the number will show to the recipient of the call will show the other reception line the 777777 its happen sometimes. and sometime its fine.

could you please help me why this is keep on happening?
This is the reason that I tell carriers not to send numbers out with my calls. Instead, I tell them that I will manage all out pulsing. Then I out pulse our main listed number (MLN) for a majority of calls. The only other numbers I send out are for call centers.

The process uses the class of restriction (COR) codes, trunk groups, and the public unknown table. Is that what you were looking for?
Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
299 Promenade Street
Providence, RI 02908-5720
401-459-6677 (Direct "Find-me" Line)
Old 02-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Genius

thiel2 has 50 to 99 reputation pointsthiel2 has 50 to 99 reputation pointsthiel2 has 50 to 99 reputation pointsthiel2 has 50 to 99 reputation points

IP Office - you need to give the analog lines unique outgoing group ID's, create separate ARS tables for each receptionist utilizing the appropriate group, and then a USER short code for each receptionist to direct calls to their own ARS table.

For instance, the channels of the PRI are inbound group 0 and outbound group 0

The PABX line 555555 is inbound group 5 and outbound group 5

The PABX line 7777777 is inbound group 7 and outbound group 7

ARS 51 is called "ARS 5", and uses line group 5 for all outbound calls

The receptionist for 555555 has a User short code of 9N / dial / N / 51

ARS 52 is called "ARS 7", and uses line group 7 for all outbound calls

The receptionist for 7777777 has a User short code of 9N / dial / N / 52

Everyone else is using the system short code 9N / dial / N / 50, which is the Main ARS, using line group 0
Old 03-07-2016, 05:56 AM
Hot Shot

pagui2 has 10 reputation points
Exclamation Arsh

hi thiel2,

this are the settings i have and i tried the steps you have provided me.

PRI like group was inbound 10 outbound 10 currently configured.

The PABX line 555555 is inbound group 1 and outbound group 1

The PABX line 7777777 is inbound group 0 and outbound group 0

My Arsh is only 1 which name was Main and configure by default only nothing else was added like code,line,feature and number its empty.

i created and when i tried to make arsh for example the Arsh for 7777 as you mention from the steps the reception line wont work like it will say extension invalid or something.

i just notice also that, in the user rights the reception 777777 is using different line group it has a PRI line which 10 inbound and 10 for outbound while the Reception 55555 is using its own line 1 for outbound and inbound.

is there anything i am missing thiel2?

Last edited by pagui2; 03-07-2016 at 06:09 AM.