Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Office Contact Center

Old 09-24-2014, 05:51 AM
Hot Shot

rbrown343 has 10 reputation points
Default IPOCC abandoned call report

I have an IPOCC customer (9.0.3) who would like to run an abandoned call report. In that report, they want to see the date, time, caller ID and time to abandon for all calls.

In the abandoned call report that is within IPOCC, I can see the caller ID of the call and number of abandoned calls, but nowhere can I get the date, time and time to abandon.

As an example, a call abandons on Wednesday, September 24 at 8:30 AM, from 111-222-3333, and they hang up after 4 minutes in queue. The customer wants to see that in a report.

We can see that data in the realtime screens, but not in a historical report?

Is this possible?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Hot Shot

rbrown343 has 10 reputation points

no longer an issue anymore
Old 12-29-2014, 12:30 PM

chris125 has 10 reputation points

Can you tell me how you did this? Did you create another report?
Old 03-13-2015, 02:38 AM
Genius

kruegerb has 12 reputation points
Default Abandoned List in historical reporting

in historical Reporting are 3 counters for Abandoned list, which give caller ID and number of calls per caller and interval
totNCallListExt: gives the call list for caller who hang of
totNCallListSys: gives the call list for caller who are dropped in waiting queue due to waiting queue full condition in task flow
totNCallListConv: gives the call list for caller who dialed again and these calls are ended with success (conversation)
Old 04-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Hot Shot

rmagal has 10 reputation points
Default Abandoned Historical Call Report

I have searched for the 3 Counters historical
totNCallListExt:
totNCallListSys:
totNCallListConv

and cannot find them in the list of counters in the Service, Reporting Filters.
Where can I find these 3? My customer wants the Abandoned Report to include a list of all abandoned calls.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Genius

create historical Report, create table in Report with type Topic, in Counter list the 3 Counters are almost at the end of the list : second last Group "Abandoned Call List"
Old 04-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Hot Shot

Default Agent Status Reports

Can anyone help me change my output of the Agent Historical Reports counter totTlogin/Tel (Total time of Presence). I have attached a screenshot. How do I show the total in all hours and not days (24 hr intervals) and hours. For example one rep shows 1day and 11 hours which is 35 hours. How would I show just 35 hours?
[t/ Tel]
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 04-14-15 at 11.36 AM.PNG (9.8 KB, 69 views)
Old 04-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Hot Shot

This also just provides me the total. Is there a way to get the full list? This is my first IPOCC customer and i'm really struggling to get the reports setup for the end user.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Genius

ok, the screenshot helps to understand.
unfortunatly there is no other representation possible, no way to switch to only displaying hours
Old 04-15-2015, 06:57 AM
Hot Shot

Ok, how about the historical call list counters. I ran the reports (with the Topic, Abandoned Call list) and it only totals the calls. It does not show a list of calls, and of course this is what my customer wants because the Manager wears 2 hats and does not view the real time abandoned list and would like a list of calls from the reports.