Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Contact Center Applications

Old 01-10-2014, 12:53 PM

ismab12 has 10 reputation points
Default CMS Supervisor - Conection to host was refused

I have a problem with CMS supervisor every time i try to log in i receive the message ''conection to host was refused'' al the configuration is ok, it means CMS server version, connection

PC is running Windows 7
CMS server is 16.3
CMS Supervisor is r16.3 & r17 LA17 (i receive the same message using both)

tried reboot my PC did not work, unistall both CMS supervisor software did not work

the problem happens just on my PC, if i use another different PC to log in i can do it with out any problems

atached you will find some screens

please help
Attached Files
File Type: zip CMS_screen.zip (15.0 KB, 99 views)
Old 01-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Genius

shaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation points

You can try following to see if it helps:

if you are using telnet,try with ssh or viceversa

Try manual in option if still not used.

Still not worked, deleted all supervisor registries using regedit and install again.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:28 PM

Default Thanks !

i have already unistalled and erased all CMS Supervisor registry and still not working ... it looks that it is a problem with my PC profile cause if a use a different PC's user ( i.e Domain User ) CMS works without any problem

do you have any idea if there is a teml file that is loaded somewhere in the user profile on the pc ??
Old 01-13-2014, 01:54 PM

attached you will find the logs of the error

Does anybody have an idea ?
Attached Files
File Type: txt CVS_Error.txt (1.1 KB, 124 views)
Old 01-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Genius

shaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation pointsshaikht has 25 to 49 reputation points

Hi

You can delete your profile of user from here:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Avaya\CMS Supervisor R17\Profiles

Also try to delete CVS_Cache.tmp file under cache older and let me know if it make some difference.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:41 AM

Default Thanks shaikht

i have already erased the files and made no difference ..... i think i have to erase all my profile from the PC and create it again
Old 01-20-2014, 03:31 AM

dave1 has 10 reputation points

From the PC that you are having the problem with can you check if the DNS is the same as on the PC on which the Supervisor is working.

You mentioned that the PC on which the Supervisor works is in the domain. Can you check if the PC on which you are facing the issue is also in the same domain.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 PM

had to erased my profile from the PC wich has the problem, after create again the profile CMS supervisor could connect to the server
Old 02-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Aspiring Member

tikho2 has 10 reputation points

Hi! Have same problem on my PC, cleaned everything from registry --> didn't help.
Same mistake occures - Connection to host was refused, so i use tutty to connect and use system.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:40 AM
Aspiring Member

nguyenhoangh has 10 reputation points
Default CMS Supervisor - Conection to host was refused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismab12 View Post
had to erased my profile from the PC wich has the problem, after create again the profile CMS supervisor could connect to the server
Hi,

I has the same problem with you! Can you help me on that?

I tried to un-install and re-install but it doesn't help. I cannot find profile in the PC which install CMS Supervisor to delete and re-create it!

Thanks so much