Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Office Contact Center

Old 08-21-2015, 04:48 AM
Hot Shot

aturkben has 10 reputation points
Default IPOCC IVR to agent transfer

Hello All,

We have a demand which is described by customer. They have an IVR. In this IVR, when someone dials a wrong number or doesn't dial a number, they want to transfer caller to a spesific agent group. Is this possible? If its possible, can you explain how or can you share a sample script?

Best Regards.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Brainiac

verma62 has 10 reputation points

Can you please explain the requirement in detail. As I understand IVR is provided to customer and he is dialing an extension number, and you want to validate entered extension number.

If this is the case you can have hardcoded extension number validation in IVR or in case numbers are more you can design a backend where you can store all these numbers for validation and further action can be taken.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:37 AM
Hot Shot

aturkben has 10 reputation points

Thank you for quick response Verma62. I did not mean extention number. For example:

Customer needs to press 1 for "Internet related information ", Customer needs to press 2 for "Telephony related information".

But customer presesses 5 or does not do anything. For this case we want to forward customer to an agent group.
Old 08-25-2015, 03:00 AM
Brainiac

verma62 has 10 reputation points

hi,
As I understand you need to capture no input/no match case scenario. In this case after a menu prompt you can see and error(E) output. at this connector you can set some value i.e. -1 of an global parameter and return to task flow. In task flow you have to validate the value of this parameter and if it comes to 5 you can transfer to an agent group. I hope this will be helpful.