Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Small and Medium Business Communications

Old 06-04-2014, 10:13 AM

singh414 has 10 reputation points
Default Need to remove # dialing for Local and STD

Hi All,

I have done the configuration where i have set authorization code for the ISD calling for the users. I am facing one issue that when i try dialing the local and std number i have to press # at the end every time so that call can go through.

Is it possible to remove # dialing for local and STD call dialing so that we don't need to press # every time for Local and STD.

The IP office is at latest version.

Thanks & Regards.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:57 AM
Brainiac

nash has 15 reputation pointsnash has 15 reputation points

You can try reducing the dial delay count, that may help or end your short code with ;
Old 06-07-2014, 03:53 AM

singh414 has 10 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash View Post
You can try reducing the dial delay count, that may help or end your short code with ;
Hi Nash,

Thanks for the suggestion, Can you please let me know where can i find that parameter. I will have a check with the same and see whether after reducing the delay count still i need to dial # after dialing the digits every time for Local and STD
Old 06-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Brainiac

nash has 15 reputation pointsnash has 15 reputation points

Under Telephony. By default it may be set to zero (depending on your locale), so if it is then you may want to look at adding the ; character to your short codes or reducing the dial delay time?
Old 06-16-2014, 02:47 AM
Guru

kirchenlo has 15 reputation pointskirchenlo has 15 reputation points

I would suggets that yiou use as proposed by Nash the ";" character for havign the end of dailing set.

Example:

As you can see after XXXXXN you find the ; character to determine the end of dialing.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Guru

kirchenlo has 15 reputation pointskirchenlo has 15 reputation points