Avaya Support Forums  

Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > IP Office Contact Center

Old 10-27-2015, 07:25 AM

sheffd has 10 reputation points
Default Call Drop

Hello, we have issues with call drop when there is no agent available at the following scenario.
Calls being droped after 15 sec, instead wait 3 Min then reroute to voice mail.
IPOCC Scenario is attached.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cpng

Last edited by sheffd; 10-27-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:57 PM
Whiz

george6 has 11 reputation points

I think if no agent is available because of the element 'Queue Full' , it drops the call. Here it checks whether topic queue is full with the formula ((10*
(1+q(Topic)[].callsInQueue) -5)
>=
ag(Agentgroup)[].loggedOn *
ag(Agentgroup)[].queueFactor)
&&
c.nProcessed == 0

And in this case I think it comes to 5>=0 . And condition is true and task flow goes to dropping the call.
You can use external destination for rerouting to IPOffice voicemail.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:42 AM

Thanks for the answer.
Actually the problem is that call is being moved from queue to abandon, however - the caller still wait and hear ring back tone.
The flow is very simple -> Topic direct call to agent group.
If there is agent available, call connects correctly. If there is not agent available, call become abandon after 15 sec, but the caller still hear ring back, and the call is not disconnected.
Thanks,
Old 10-29-2015, 03:53 AM

Here is screen shoot of the problem:

http://1drv.ms/1NCHhCT
Old 10-29-2015, 06:01 AM
Whiz

george6 has 11 reputation points

Can you please attach the the TTrace logs CHAP and TaskServer and VEA?
TaskServer enable . TS_TSI, TS_TSERouteServer
CHAP:CHAP_SIP_Message, CHAP_VoiceServiceImpl,
VEA:VEA_VoiceExtIF
Old 10-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Hot Shot

covar has 10 reputation points

Hi, I'm having a similar problem.

In fact, yesterday the CallFlow was not working when checking if available agents could take the call. So I was sending all calls directly to the call center.

I searched the downloads at support.avaya.com and found a "Critical" patch, which I installed last night. I made some test calls with no available agents and everything is working now, (the Patch was released on October 15th). However, the customer started freaking out -so am I- when suddenly calls were being flagged as abandoned while having available agents. Looking through it, I found that most of those calls are being "abandoned" by an internal extension. What might be going on there? I generated a lost call list report including past weeks and saw the same extension and a couple of others within the abandoned call list. They are using headsets and calls are being answered automatically, so i'd say there's no chance of refusing calls.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, for I cannot open a support ticket directly to Avaya until a problem with their system is sorted out.

Last edited by covar; 10-29-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:33 AM

Hello,
In our case (first message in this post) the problem was overlapping numbers inside IPOCC.
This was the root case of abandon calls, in IPOCC, while there is not agent available, instead of route the call to VOICEMAIL.
Thanks,

Tags
ipocc call drop