IPO and Application Server Rls 11

The IPO SIP Domain : ipo.masafat.jo
The XMPP Domain: msft-ipo.masafat.jo

The SRV and A Record configured in Private and Public Domain
The Firewall/NAT firewall Configured as document
The Ports set in Manager: UDP: 5060, TCP:5080, TLS:5081
Put the Public IP on the Network Topolgy, and firewall tyoe:Unknown

through wifi, the one-x is working
from wan, fully connected when the voip mode is not always, when set the voip mode to always down to partially connected.
the customer trace the traffic on firwall told me that when application request port 8443 after firewall there is no replay from IPO and one-x portal side.

have you any idea from where can i start to troubleshoot this issues ?

Thanks
Old 01-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Brainiac

mqatatsheh has 10 reputation points

I would like to Explain it again:

I'm running Avaya IP Office 11. I'm trying to get One-X working with VoIP. I installed the app on my phone, and it works fine on the local network. When I go off-site, the app says "VoIP is partially connected.
Looking at the Wireshark Trace, I do not see any 5060 (SIP) attempts. Looking at the Firewall packet sniffing I do not see and 5060 SIP) attempts. I temporarily removed all port/IP restrictions from my firewall to the One-X server, but it still wasn't working.
This is my topology
172.16.40.99 is my ipo 500 box (Reolves ipo.masafat.com)
172.16.40.97 is my one x portal server (Resolves msft-ipo.masafat.jo)
I have already create fqdn on my dns server, both of those DNS entries resolve to a public IP. The public IP NAT internal One-X Portal Server IP local IP my phone use the one x server Domain name.
from off-site, Using a browser,
https://[Public- IP-ADDRESS]:8444/rest/my/im-info
https://[Public- IP-ADDRESS]:8444/rest/my/sip-info
I can access and see user information.

So it seems like the Avaya system itself is blocking the external connections. Any ideas? Does anybody have any idea about it?