Go Back   Avaya Support Forums > Avaya Aura & Unified Communications

Old 11-08-2010, 01:18 AM

tplani has 10 reputation points
Default root Password for SystemManager 6.1

Is the default root password in SystemManager 6.1 different to root01
Old 11-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Hot Shot

kangle has 10 reputation points

Yes. Default root password in SystemManager 6.1 is root01.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:27 AM

tplani has 10 reputation points

Hi
root01 is not working on rls 6.1 ,by rls 6.0 is ok but by the new 6.1 is by my systemmanager different
Old 12-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Brainiac

rogerg has 10 reputation points

I upgraded System Platform to 6.0, installed fresh SMGR 6.1 template.I can access SMGR web, and have web and ssh access to cdom and dom0, but I can not ssh to SMGR at all. The admin password does not work...and yes, I changed it when I first logged into the web interface. any thoughts?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Brainiac

rogerg has 10 reputation points

HA! It's in the 6.1 release notes. SSH to SMGR and login with admin (the password for this account is: admin) then you just change the user to root (su root), root01 is that password. I kept trying to enter the pass for the web UI on SMGR and that did not work. The SMGR 6.1 release notes say the non-root account and password is admin, and the root account is root / root01