What happens if you dial 555 from inside while the night mode is on? Test that, if that works then check your incoming call routes and make sure that it's pointing to the correct group (555.)
If that doesn't work then check your hunt group programming, check that the group is actually in night service, if it's not in night service then check your button programming on the reception phone.
Hunt Group Night service
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Thanks for the advice.Originally posted by huntertech View PostUse the night service fail-over of the hunter group for your normal timed night service on the group.
Set up a new hunt group and set it as the "Out Of Service" group.
note: always dial your new hunter group to make sure is working correctly
On the reception phone, set a button for hunter group out of service.
This way you have your normal night service on a time profile and a separate override group
I have my normal night service hunt group working fine. It goes directly to VM when on. Perfect.
We have an incoming call route 0 that sends all calls to Hunt Group Main (200). The MAIN hunt group Fallback during Night service is NightService(203) and that goes to voicemail.
I have setup 2 more hunt groups in order to try and mimic. My first is Mgmt (555) and has a fallback on night service to MgmtNights (556). The MgmtNights has 5 people in the hunt group that it should ring to.
I setup a button with the NightService feature for 555 (which I believe means put 555 in night more which should send to 556 and dial the 5 people in the hunt group).
What is happening though is when I press the night mode button for MGMT and dial in from and outside line it rings the main receptionist phone and then goes to voicemail. It never rings the 5 people.
I tested to confirm if I dial 556 from inside, it rings to all 5 people so i know that the hunt group is working.
Thanks for reading and trying to help.
Leave a comment:
-
-
I am running IP Office 500 v2 R8.1 Manager(63). That's what it says when the application is open.Originally posted by markgallagher View PostImportant to know what version of IP Office software your system is running. Some significant changes to hunt group fallback controlled were added in IP Office Release 9.1.
So what software your system has will totally change the possible answers.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Use the night service fail-over of the hunter group for your normal timed night service on the group.
Set up a new hunt group and set it as the "Out Of Service" group.
note: always dial your new hunter group to make sure is working correctly
On the reception phone, set a button for hunter group out of service.
This way you have your normal night service on a time profile and a separate override group
Leave a comment:
-
-
Important to know what version of IP Office software your system is running. Some significant changes to hunt group fallback controlled were added in IP Office Release 9.1.
So what software your system has will totally change the possible answers.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hunt Group Night service
IPO 500 in small office.
We have regular night service setup that, when on, just goes to voicemail. We now need something so the receptionist can put it into a "mode" that rings a hunt group instead. In other words, it a business day but she's on vacation and we need it so others can answer the phone.
I have the Hunt Group working. I tried to mimic the Main night service setup but something isn't working. I setup a button on the phone that turns on night service for hunt group 555. On HG 555, i have it falling back for Night Service to 556NightService which has 5 extensions setup to ring. My expectations is that when 555 is set to Night Service on, it will ring the 556 hunt group. Instead, the main phone still rings (it doesnt do this on main night service) and then ends up going to the main voicemail.
Ideas on what I am doing wrong?Tags: None
-
Leave a comment: