View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-20-2017, 11:18 AM
timpa timpa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
timpa has 10 reputation points
Default

Thanks for the earlier replies guys. I managed to get most of my new callflow working correctly, there is however one small thing that I noticed which is not acting correctly.

In a section of my call flow I have an "Assisted Transfer" pointing to an employees desk phone with the options of "next", "no answer" and "busy". "Next" terminates and does nothing as intended, "no answer" and "busy" redirect to an action called English Mailbox which has the extension number listed of the mailbox.

What ends up happening is that instead of hitting the "Assisted Transfer" and ringing the extension successfully which it does as intended, it should then redirect onwards to the English Mailbox action, instead it is hitting the employees mailbox assigned to the "Assisted Transfer" action.

I'm wondering if there is something else I need to do somewhere configuration wise. Thanks for your help!
Reply With Quote